Farrell Law Difference
What Sets Us Apart from Other Marietta Estate Planning Attorneys
At Farrell Law Firm, our attorney and staff can help you create a customized estate plan that thoroughly examines your assets and helps you develop a plan that cares for the needs of your friends and family. We understand that the legacy you leave them with can be very important to you and we want to make sure that it is maintained. Our Marietta estate planning lawyer can help you examine what you would like addressed specifically and devise a plan that effectively fulfills your wishes.
To discover The Farrell Law Firm difference for yourself, contact us at (678) 809-4922.
What We Can Do for You
Our legal team can help make sure that:
- You avoid nursing home poverty
- Protect the inheritance you wish to give to your children or grandchildren
- Take care of a child or relative who requires specialized medical care
- You family avoids dealing with the probate court
- Power of attorney is granted to someone you trust to make decision on your behalf
- The proper person is granted control of your trusts
- You have a detailed and thoughtfully prepared will
Are You in Need of Legal Help Planning Your Estate? Give Our Frim a Call!
Whether you are in the beginning, middle, or advanced stages of planning your estate, The Farrell Law Firm can provide you with valuable legal guidance. We take the time to meet with you and develop a specific plan that is designed with your best interest in mind. Our firm is even able to you the ability to make changes to your estate planning documents at no cost. We have helped many clients effectively leave their legacy in the hands of people who truly cared.
Call us at (678) 809-4922 to arrange your free consultation with our Marietta estate planning attorney.